ARCHITECTURAL FABRIC FILM - NON-POROUS SURFACES
Fabric Window Film
SQUID fabric window film is a warm and tactile way to dress windows, glass and more.
Composed of a self-adhesive, transparent woven polyester fabric with a warm linen feel, SQUID allows you to see out, yet largely restricts those passing by from being able to see in during the day. Easy seamless installation on any size or shape of glass or hard non-porous surface without the need of fixtures or fittings and can be removed and repositioned without damaging the surface beneath.
A beautiful choice as is, or as a medium to digitally print custom designs and imagery on - SQUID can be used as a communications media or to create custom looks, offering endless visual opportunities for commercial and corporate installations.
- Five carefully curated colours: Chalk, Bone, Oak, Ash and Rock
- Custom print on this media with
- Offers privacy and sun protection / shading (temperature behind window with Fabric Window Film is reduced by a minimum of 3℃)
- Antibacterial and suitable for use in rooms with increased humidity
- 130cm (51 inch) wide rolls