Engineered specifically for walls, acousticord sound absorbing wallcovering from tretford features an original ribbed texture that creates a contemporary architectural look in any commercial space. In a blend of nylon and natural fibres, acousticord has the inviting tactile aesthetics of wool. It's principal component, goat hair (80%) is a by product of goat farming for the cashmere industry which would typically be discarded - this hair is incredibly durable and hard wearing, yet feels soft to the touch and is inherently anti-static. This eco friendly, easy to maintain wall treatment is guaranteed to give any design space a creative edge.
- .15 Noise Reduction Co-efficient
- 36 Colourways
- Formulated using rapidly renewable goat hair
- 100% natural jute backing bonded with polyvinyl chloride
- Resists dust buildup
- Can be regularly vacuumed
- Can contribute to LEED credits