LEVEY has offered many DeNovo Wall designs with AQUA-CLEAR Topcoat since its debut in 1998. A proprietary formulation developed to seal and protect the surface of wall covering products utilizing a blend of urethane, acrylic, and vinyl polymers, AQUA-CLEAR is a water-based, Teflon-free topcoat with exceptional resistance to abrasion and staining.
AQUA-CLEAR Water Based Topcoat 3.0
Suitable for HEALTHCARE & HOSPITALITY, Aqua-Clear Protected Wallcoverings are durable enough to withstand most disinfectant and cleaning products exceeding the CDC recommended bleach disinfecting solution for non-porous surfaces.
The formula has been recently modified to reflect the growing demand for an ultra-low emitting, water-based protective topcoat with the following enhanced characteristics:
- Improved abrasion resistance
- Scrubability with sanctioned commercial cleaners (including bleach when diluted in water)
- Non-yellowing surface
Testing with Disinfectant and Cleaning Products
- Spray until wet and allow to stand for a minimum of 20 minutes. (Following manufacturer’s instructions)
- Spray again until thoroughly wet and secure in Gardner abrasion tester.
- Using Gardner sponge, run 200 cycles.
- Stop, dry and visually inspect for damage to print layer, note any change.
The current results for testing multiple disinfectants and cleaning products have confirmed our expectations. Testing will continue with additional institutional-grade disinfecting products and test results will be made available.
LEVEY is committed in delivering you the safest wallcovering solutions without sacrificing creativity. To order free samples or learn more, give us a call (1-800-588-3990) or book a consultation online!